About Me

My photo
Feminist. Pro-womanist. Anti-racist. Pro-GLBT rights. Pro-diversity of all kinds. Vegetarian/bordline-vegan. My spouse is Ghanaian. I've visited Ghana twice and think it is beautiful place, and one that everyone would be lucky to visit.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Can anyone refer me to a comprehensive tutorial for this blogger thing? I'm wondering if there is some way to search for people with similar interests or even to search for friends by name. Is there any way to promote your blog in a more subtle way than going on other blogs, commenting, and saying "check out my blog at..." That seems sort of in-your-face for me. Any advice you want to share on how to use blogger would be welcome. Thanks everybody!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could help you, but I haven't been able to figure it out either! For now we'll just have to stick with the "in-your-face" approach! Keep it up, you have a great blog. People will find you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, check out blogcatalog.com and technorati.com You can join categories and add tags for people to find you

    ReplyDelete